- 8 slices lean pork tenderloin cutlets, 1/4 inch thick
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 tablespoons orange juice concentrate
- 4 green onions, sliced
- Heat oil in a heavy nonstick skillet. Brown pork on both sides; sprinkle with pepper and garlic powder. Continue cooking pork while combing Worcestershire sauce and orange juice concentrate. Pour sauce over meat; add green onions and cook over low heat until sauce is thick and glazed. Serve with fresh orange slices if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light red wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Tangley Oaks Pinot Noir 2012 CA, pinot nose with great raspberry and plum flavors...a perfectly balanced lighter wine. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $59.99. Order Now
Reviews for Orange Glazed Pork Tenderloins
Sort By :
I put in fresh garlic and a little more juice, reduced it and served with rice. Yum
Quick, easy, very tasty.