Orange-Glazed Pork Chops Recipe
- 2 boneless pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- Hot cooked rice
- Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper. In a skillet over medium-high heat, brown chops in oil on both sides. Combine brown sugar and orange juice concentrate; pour over the chops. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 7-9 minutes or until the meat juices run clear. Serve pork and sauce over rice. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Orange-Glazed Pork Chops in Taste of Home August/September 2002, p10
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Orange-Glazed Pork Chops
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Feb. 7, 2010
I made this for company and had so many compliments! The chops were very moist and tender. This is now a regular in my home.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Dinner for Two >
- Dinner For Two Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Chop Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >
- Pork Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Pork Dinner Recipes >