Orange-Glazed Ham Recipe
- 1 fully cooked bone-in ham (6 to 8 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 3/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1. Place ham on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Score the surface of the ham, making diamond shapes 1/2 in. deep. Combine mustard and allspice; rub over ham.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 2 to 2-1/4 hours or until a thermometer reads 140°. Spread top of ham with marmalade during the last hour of baking, basting occasionally. Yield: 12-16 servings.
1 serving (6 ounces) equals 276 calories, 16 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 60 mg cholesterol, 1,159 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 21 g protein.
Reviews for Orange-Glazed Ham
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer