These tasty ham steaks combine orange marmalade and maple syrup for a terrific taste that goes beyond dinner: I like to serve leftovers at brunch. We love it with fruit and scrambled eggs. —Bonnie Hawkins, Elkhorn, Wisconsin
Recommended: 22 Freezer Meal Recipes
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 4-1/2 teaspoons orange juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 4 boneless fully cooked ham steaks (5 ounces each)
- In a small bowl, combine the marmalade, syrup, orange juice and chili powder.
- Grill ham steaks, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until heated through, brushing occasionally with marmalade mixture. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Orange-Glazed Ham Steaks in Simple & Delicious December/January 2011, p27
Reviews for Orange-Glazed Ham Steaks
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 7, 2012
"Rather than grilling the ham steaks, I just heated them in the sauce in a skillet and simmered them for a while. They turned out great - nice and juicy and very flavorful:)"