Orange-Glazed Ham Steaks Recipe
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 4-1/2 teaspoons orange juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 4 boneless fully cooked ham steaks (5 ounces each)
- In a small bowl, combine the marmalade, syrup, orange juice and chili powder.
- Grill ham steaks, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until heated through, brushing occasionally with marmalade mixture. Yield: 4 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a medium white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Protea Chenin Blanc South Africa 2011. Honeysuckle and pear, with a hint of lemon, makes this perfect with any fish or chicken dish. Buy now and get 2 bottles for $29.99. Order Now
Reviews for Orange-Glazed Ham Steaks
Sort By :
Rather than grilling the ham steaks, I just heated them in the sauce in a skillet and simmered them for a while. They turned out great - nice and juicy and very flavorful:)