Orange-Glazed Ham Recipe
- 1 fully cooked bone-in ham (6 to 8 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 3/4 cup orange marmalade
- Kumquats and kale, optional
- Place ham on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Score the surface of the ham, making diamond shapes 1/2 in. deep. Combine mustard and allspice; rub over ham.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 2 to 2-1/4 hours or until a thermometer reads 140°. Spread top of ham with marmalade during the last hour of baking, basting occasionally. Garnish with kumquats and kale if desired Yield: 12-16 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a medium white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Protea Chenin Blanc South Africa 2011. Honeysuckle and pear, with a hint of lemon, makes this perfect with any fish or chicken dish. Buy now and get 2 bottles for $29.99. Order Now
Reviews for Orange-Glazed Ham
Sort By :
I loved the orange glaze. Very quick to make made a very pretty and tasty glaze for the ham!
I like allspice rather than cloves so this had a very pleasing flavor I thought.