Orange-Glazed Ham Recipe
This delicious ham looked like a sparkling jewel on the table when my mom served it for Easter dinner. The flavor of the spice rub penetrates through every tender slice. Even its enticing aroma while baking can't match the wonderful taste. -Ruth Seitz, Columbus Junction, Iowa
- 1 fully cooked bone-in ham (6 to 8 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 3/4 cup orange marmalade
- Kumquats and kale, optional
- Place ham on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Score the surface of the ham, making diamond shapes 1/2 in. deep. Combine mustard and allspice; rub over ham.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 2 to 2-1/4 hours or until a thermometer reads 140°. Spread top of ham with marmalade during the last hour of baking, basting occasionally. Garnish with kumquats and kale if desired Yield: 12-16 servings.
Originally published as Orange-Glazed Ham in Taste of Home February/March 1996, p35
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Orange-Glazed Ham
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 5, 2011
I like allspice rather than cloves so this had a very pleasing flavor I thought.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baked Ham >
- Christmas Dinner Recipes >
- Christmas Ham Recipes >
- Christmas Main Dish Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easter Dinner Recipes >
- Easter Ham Recipes >
- Easter Main Dish Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >