Orange-Glazed Ham Recipe
- 1 fully cooked bone-in ham (6 to 8 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 3/4 cup orange marmalade
- Kumquats and kale, optional
- Place ham on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Score the surface of the ham, making diamond shapes 1/2 in. deep. Combine mustard and allspice; rub over ham.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 2 to 2-1/4 hours or until a thermometer reads 140°. Spread top of ham with marmalade during the last hour of baking, basting occasionally. Garnish with kumquats and kale if desired Yield: 12-16 servings.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Orange-Glazed Ham
Sort By :
"I loved the orange glaze. Very quick to make made a very pretty and tasty glaze for the ham!"
"I like allspice rather than cloves so this had a very pleasing flavor I thought."