- Place on greased baking sheets. Repeat with remaining dough. Cover
- and let rise until almost doubled, about 35-45 minutes.
- In an electric skillet or deep-fat fryer, heat oil to 375°. Fry
- crullers, a few at a time, about 1 minute on each side or until
- golden brown, turning with a slotted spoon. Drain on paper towels.
- In a small bowl, combine glaze ingredients; brush over warm
- crullers. Yield: about 3 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cruller equals 142 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 19 mg cholesterol, 90 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.