Orange-Glazed Chicken Wings
"I normally don't care for wings, but after I tried this recipe that was shared by a coworker, it changed my mind," says Holly Mann of Temple, New Hampshire. A simple overnight marinade coats the wings to create a lovely glaze when baked.
6-9 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + marinating Bake: 1 hour
- 3 pounds chicken wings
- 1-1/2 cups soy sauce
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Cut chicken wings into three sections; discard wing tips. In a large
- resealable plastic bag, combine the soy sauce, orange juice and
- garlic powder; add wings. Seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate
- Drain and discard marinade. Place chicken wings in a greased
- foil-lined 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for
- 1 hour or until juices run clear and glaze is set, turning twice.
- Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer