- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast half
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon orange marmalade
- Dash ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- Combine flour, salt if desired and pepper; coat chicken breast. In a skillet, heat oil on medium; brown chicken. Spread marmalade on top of chicken; sprinkle with nutmeg. Add orange juice and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until juices run clear. Yield: 1 serving.
Originally published as Orange-Glazed Chicken in Taste of Home December/January 1995, p16
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Orange-Glazed Chicken
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review