I had just graduated from college and was living in an apartment. A friend gave me this recipe and it's a sweet and tangy way to dress up a chicken breast.—Diane Madonna, Brunswick, Ohio
Recommended: 30 Ways to Cook Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast half
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon orange marmalade
- Dash ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- Combine flour, salt if desired and pepper; coat chicken breast. In a skillet, heat oil on medium; brown chicken. Spread marmalade on top of chicken; sprinkle with nutmeg. Add orange juice and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until juices run clear. Yield: 1 serving.
Originally published as Orange-Glazed Chicken in Taste of Home December/January 1995, p16
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Orange-Glazed Chicken
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review