- saucepan, combine the juices with the remaining sugar. Bring to a
- boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 20-25 minutes or until
- mixture is reduced by half. Remove from the heat.
- Cool cake for 10 minutes before inverting onto a wire rack. Cool 10
- minutes longer. Place rack on waxed paper. Brush warm cake with
- glaze. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 376 calories, 20 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 106 mg cholesterol, 381 mg sodium, 46 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.