- Punch dough down; turn on a lightly floured surface. Divide into 13
- pieces. Shape 12 pieces into 12-in. ropes. Fold each in half; twist
- top half of the open end twice to form ears. Place 2 in. apart on
- greased baking sheets. Shape remaining dough into 12 balls. Place
- one on the loop end of each roll to form a tail; press into dough.
- Cover and let rise until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Bake at 375° for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on
- wire racks. In a small bowl, combine the glaze ingredients. Spread
- over rolls. Yield: 1 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 399 calories, 10 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 39 mg cholesterol, 222 mg sodium, 69 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 8 g protein.