Orange Glazed Bundt Cake Recipe
This recipe was given to me by my mother-in-law, who got it from her mother-in-law. Although Grandma Tucker has been gone for years now, her wonderful cake brings back sweet memories. -Melissa Tucker, Ozark, Arkansas
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 4 teaspoons orange juice
- 1. In a bowl, cream butter and sugar until fluffy; beat in the eggs, orange peel and extracts. Combine flour and baking powder; add to creamed mixture alternately with milk.
- 2. Pour into a greased and floured 6-cup fluted tube pan. Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool. For glaze, combine the confectioners' sugar and juice until smooth. Spoon over cake. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 373 calories, 13 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 86 mg cholesterol, 215 mg sodium, 59 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Reviews for Orange Glazed Bundt Cake
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC