- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 4 teaspoons orange juice
- In a bowl, cream butter and sugar until fluffy; beat in the eggs, orange peel and extracts. Combine flour and baking powder; add to creamed mixture alternately with milk.
- Pour into a greased and floured 6-cup fluted tube pan. Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool. For glaze, combine the confectioners' sugar and juice until smooth. Spoon over cake. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Orange Glazed Bundt Cake
"Yeah grandmas cake brings back sweet memories to me too"
"I love this bread, I've done it several times its really delicious...only thing is to small like if it doesn't rise...today I'm gonna bake two...one to give away and one for homr..this bread sure doesn't last long....next time I'm gonna double the recipe , to see if it rises!!! but besides that it's a yummie bread!! thank u for the recipe love it!!!"
"Very disappointed with flavor."
"This cake was extremely dry. I will not be making it again."
"Such a delicious cake! I made a few changes, because I didn't have all of the ingredients on hand. I used brown sugar, substituted the lemon extract with orange and added both lemon and orange zest. I think next time, I'll double the recipe, because my cake wasn't as high as the one shown in the photo. I must have a larger sized bundt pan. This cake isn't sugary and I think it would be lovely served with coffee or tea."