Orange-Glazed Bananas Recipe
Since retiring, I have more time to cook, but I still depend on this delicious rapid recipe.—Rose Randall, Derry, Pennsylvania
- 3/4 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons grated orange peel
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 medium firm bananas, sliced
- Vanilla ice cream
- 1. In a saucepan over medium heat, combine the first five ingredients. Cook and stir until the sugar is dissolved. Add bananas and heat through. Serve over ice cream. Yield: about 3 cups.
1/4 cup: 104 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 31mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Orange-Glazed Bananas
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC