- 3/4 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons grated orange peel
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 medium firm bananas, sliced
- Vanilla ice cream
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine the first five ingredients. Cook and stir until the sugar is dissolved. Add bananas and heat through. Serve over ice cream. Yield: about 3 cups.
Originally published as Orange-Glazed Bananas in Country Woman May/June 1997, p35
Reviews for Orange-Glazed Bananas(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review