- moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill
- rack. Grill chops, covered, over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each
- side; basting occasionally with sauce or until a thermometer reads
- 145°. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Serve with
- remaining sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (1 pork chop) equals 243 calories, 9 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 58 mg cholesterol, 501 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 22 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1 starch.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.