Orange-Ginger Fruit Dip Recipe
A platter of colorful cut-up fruit surrounding a bowl of this fluffy no-fuss dip will sweeten any holiday buffet table. It's a great way to get kids to eat fruit, too!
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- Assorted fresh fruit
- 1. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in the marshmallow creme, orange peel and ginger. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with fruit. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
2 tablespoons: 73 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 42mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Orange-Ginger Fruit Dip
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC