Orange Ginger Carrots Recipe
Lightly glazed and seasoned with orange juice, honey and ginger, these tender carrots from our Test Kitchen make a lovely, low-fat side dish that appeals to all ages. This colorful dish will dress up a variety of meat entrees.
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh gingerroot
- 3 cups fresh baby carrots
- In a large saucepan, combine the broth, orange juice, vinegar, honey and ginger. Add carrots. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 20-25 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Uncover. Increase heat to high. Cook and stir for 5 minutes or until cooking liquid is thickened. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Orange Ginger Carrots in Cooking for 2 Winter 2008, p7
Reviews for Orange Ginger Carrots(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Carrot Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Side Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Side Dish Recipes For Two >