Orange Gelatin Cups
My mother used gelatin in so many good dishes, and as I got older, I did the same. This recipe is one I created. It's a refreshing accompaniment to any meal.
-Mrs. John Eaton, Palm Harbor, Florida
4 ServingsPrep: 5 min. + chilling
- 1 package (3 ounces) orange gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup applesauce
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- In a small bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in
- applesauce. Pour into four dessert dishes. Add oranges. Cover and
- refrigerate for 2 hours or until set. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 151 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 54 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.