Orange Fudge Sauce
Ice cream lovers will scream for a jar of this rich, fudgy topping with a touch of orange flavor. It can also be served warm over pound or angel food cake. —Annie Rundle, Muskego, Wisconsin
24 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 24 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- Vanilla ice cream, optional
- In a heavy saucepan, combine chocolate, cream, butter and orange
- juice concentrate. Cook and stir over medium-low heat until smooth.
- Stir in orange peel. Serve warm with ice cream or transfer to covered
- jars and refrigerate. Yield: 3 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 2 tablespoons (calculated without ice cream) equals 198 calories, 18 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 19 mg cholesterol, 17 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.