Ice cream lovers will scream for a jar of this rich, fudgy topping with a touch of orange flavor. It can also be served warm over pound or angel food cake. —Annie Rundle, Muskego, Wisconsin
- 24 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- Vanilla ice cream, optional
- In a heavy saucepan, combine chocolate, cream, butter and orange juice concentrate. Cook and stir over medium-low heat until smooth.
- Stir in orange peel. Serve warm with ice cream or transfer to covered jars and refrigerate. Yield: 3 cups.
Originally published as Orange Fudge Sauce in Taste of Home December 2013
Reviews for Orange Fudge Sauce
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review