Orange Fruit Slaw Recipe
This fantastic winter fruit slaw comes from Cynthia France of Murray, Utah. She writes, “I love this fruity coleslaw. My neighbor shared this with our women's church group a few years ago.”
- 3 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 medium navel orange, peeled and sectioned
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 1 medium apple, chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) reduced-fat orange yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the cabbage, orange, grapes, apple and celery. Stir in the yogurt, salt and pepper; toss until well coated. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Sprinkle with almonds just before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
3/4 cup: 104 calories, 3g fat (0 saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 133mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Orange Fruit Slaw
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC