This fantastic winter fruit slaw comes from Cynthia France of Murray, Utah. She writes, “I love this fruity coleslaw. My neighbor shared this with our women's church group a few years ago.”
- 3 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 medium navel orange, peeled and sectioned
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 1 medium apple, chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) reduced-fat orange yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- In a large bowl, combine the cabbage, orange, grapes, apple and celery. Stir in the yogurt, salt and pepper; toss until well coated. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Sprinkle with almonds just before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Orange Fruit Slaw in Simple & Delicious January/February 2007, p41
Reviews for Orange Fruit Slaw
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review