Orange Fruit Dip
Served with fresh fruit, this dip makes a delicious appetizer that won't spoil appetites.
16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
- Grated peel of 1 orange
- Combine all ingredients and mix well. Refrigerate. Serve with fresh
- fruit, such as grapes, apple or pear slices, or pineapple or melon
- chunks. Dip apple and pear slices in orange or lemon juice before
- serving to prevent browning.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 70 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 47 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.