Orange Fruit Dip Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a large bowl, whisk milk, orange juice concentrate and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Whisk in sour cream.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Serve with fresh fruit. Yield: 2-3/4 cups.
Reviews for Orange Fruit Dip(4)
Sort By :
This was a big hit at my brunch. I made it the night before I served it and it tasted great. However, it did not taste very good the next day and I ended up throwing out the leftovers. This makes a lot of dip. I'm making it again for my next brunch tomorrow.
Good consistency but not enough of an orange flavor.
Tasted just like orange sherbert. Had a little zing and everyone at the shower loved this with strawberries
This is outstanding! Lots of compliments and requests for the recipe--lots of surprise at the ingredients and how easy it is! Taste reminds you of Dreamsicles! I used 1% milk (will try skim next time) SF/FF pudding (4-serving size) and red. fat sour cream and it was scrumptious. This has instantly become our favorite fruit dip. (we've served it with strawberries, grapes, apples, pineapples, and cantaloupe so far.)
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Cold Appetizer Recipes >
- Cold Finger Food Recipes >
- Dip Recipes >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >