Orange Fruit Cups Recipe
“This is always a favorite with children who come to visit. It’s a wonderful treat that’s healthy, fast and easy to make.” Suzan Wiener - Spring, Hill, Florida
- 2 medium navel oranges, halved
- 1 small apple, chopped
- 1 small banana, sliced
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Additional ground cinnamon, optional
- 1. Using a paring or grapefruit knife and a spoon, scoop out pulp from oranges, leaving a shell. Separate orange sections and chop; transfer to a small bowl.
- 2. Add the apple, banana, yogurt and cinnamon. Fill orange shells with fruit mixture. Sprinkle with additional cinnamon if desired. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
1/2 cup fruit equals 80 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 8 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1 fruit.
Reviews for Orange Fruit Cups
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC