“This is always a favorite with children who come to visit. It’s a wonderful treat that’s healthy, fast and easy to make.” Suzan Wiener - Spring, Hill, Florida
Recommended: Who Knew You Could Do That with Jello?
- 2 medium navel oranges, halved
- 1 small apple, chopped
- 1 small banana, sliced
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Additional ground cinnamon, optional
- Using a paring or grapefruit knife and a spoon, scoop out pulp from oranges, leaving a shell. Separate orange sections and chop; transfer to a small bowl.
- Add the apple, banana, yogurt and cinnamon. Fill orange shells with fruit mixture. Sprinkle with additional cinnamon if desired. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Orange Fruit Cups in Healthy Cooking February/March 2010, p41
Reviews for Orange Fruit Cups
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 27, 2015