Orange Fluff Salad Recipe
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 package (3 ounces) lemon gelatin
- 2 cans (11 ounces each) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can (21 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Pastel miniature marshmallows, optional
- 1. Place sour cream in a large bowl. Sprinkle with gelatin and stir until blended. Fold in the oranges, pineapple and whipped topping. Sprinkle with marshmallows if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
1 cup (calculated without marshmallows): 225 calories, 9g fat (8g saturated fat), 19mg cholesterol, 44mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (26g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein
Reviews for Orange Fluff Salad
"Very good, easy to make and different than run of the mill salad! It's a keeper!!"
"This is simple and tasty--a family favorite!"