Orange Fluff Salad Recipe
"My sister gave me this fluffy salad recipe that whips up in a jiffy," relates Stacey Meyer of Merced, California. "Unlike many gelatin recipes, there's no need to have the salad set for hours, so it's great for unexpected company."
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 package (3 ounces) lemon gelatin
- 2 cans (11 ounces each) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can (21 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Pastel miniature marshmallows, optional
- 1. Place sour cream in a large bowl. Sprinkle with gelatin and stir until blended. Fold in the oranges, pineapple and whipped topping. Sprinkle with marshmallows if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
1 cup (calculated without marshmallows): 225 calories, 9g fat (8g saturated fat), 19mg cholesterol, 44mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (26g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Orange Fluff Salad
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC