"My sister gave me this fluffy salad recipe that whips up in a jiffy," relates Stacey Meyer of Merced, California. "Unlike many gelatin recipes, there's no need to have the salad set for hours, so it's great for unexpected company."
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 package (3 ounces) lemon gelatin
- 2 cans (11 ounces each) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can (21 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Pastel miniature marshmallows, optional
- Place sour cream in a large bowl. Sprinkle with gelatin and stir until blended. Fold in the oranges, pineapple and whipped topping. Sprinkle with marshmallows if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Orange Fluff Salad in Quick Cooking January/February 2004, p53
Reviews for Orange Fluff Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 23, 2011
"Very good, easy to make and different than run of the mill salad! It's a keeper!!"
Reviewed Jun. 13, 2010
"This is simple and tasty--a family favorite!"