For breakfast on Thanksgiving, my mom requested an orange pull-apart bread. I tried making one by dressing up tubes of refrigerated rolls. She loved it!—Shelly Bevington, Hermiston, Oregon
Recommended: 23 Recipes Made in a Bundt Pan
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted, divided
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 30 dried figs, quartered
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 3 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 2 tubes (13.9 ounces each) refrigerated orange sweet rolls with icing
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease a 10-in. fluted tube pan with 1 tablespoon butter.
- Place pudding mix in a shallow bowl. In a small bowl, toss figs and walnuts with orange peel. Reserve icing from sweet rolls. Separate rolls and cut each in half. Roll each piece in pudding mix. Arrange half of the pieces in prepared pan, cut side facing center of pan. Top with half of the fig mixture; repeat layers.
- Add remaining melted butter to remaining pudding mix; stir until smooth. Drizzle over top.
- Bake, uncovered, 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately invert onto a serving plater. Spread with reserved icing; serve warm. Yield: 20 servings.
Originally published as Orange-Fig Pull-Aparts in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2014
Reviews for Orange-Fig Pull-Aparts
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review