- 1-1/2 teaspoons plus 1/2 cup butter, softened, divided
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 3 teaspoons orange extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line a 9-in. square pan with foil; grease the foil with 1-1/2 teaspoons butter and set aside. In a heavy saucepan, combine the sugar, milk and remaining butter. Cook and stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved. Bring to a rapid boil; boil for 5 minutes; stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat to low; stir in chocolate chips and marshmallow creme until melted and blended. Remove from the heat; stir in extracts. Pour into prepared pan. Refrigerate overnight or until firm.
- Using foil, lift fudge out of pan; carefully peel off foil. Cut fudge into 1-in. squares. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 2-1/4 pounds.
Reviews for Orange Fantasy Fudge
Sort By :
"I've made this several times and it is so easy and delicious. It is my daughter's favorite fudge. It's good even without the orange but my daughter likes it with the best."
"Very good fudge - and easy to make. Got high rating from my office mates as well."