Orange Drop Cookies Recipe
- 1 package white cake mix (regular size)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 teaspoon orange extract
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, eggs, oil, orange peel and extract. Fold in coconut. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until bottoms are golden brown. Remove to wire racks to cool. In a small bowl, combine icing ingredients until smooth. Drizzle over the cooled cookies. Yield: about 5 dozen.
2 each: 165 calories, 7g fat (3g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 130mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (16g sugars, trace fiber), 1g protein
Reviews for Orange Drop Cookies
"My family raved about these and they have now been added to the must have holiday cookie list! Super easy to make!"