Orange-Drizzled Grape Tartlets
Sugar cookie dough and cream cheese make it easy to build a crunchy, tangy tartlet featuring lush seasonal grapes. —Julie Sterchi, Jackson, Missouri
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 3/4 cup green grapes, halved
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cut cookie dough into twelve slices, about
- 3/4 in. thick. On ungreased baking sheets, pat each slice to form
- 1/2-in.-thick circles. Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat cream cheese, confectioners' sugar
- and vanilla until blended. Spread over cookie crusts. Top with
- In a microwave-safe dish, microwave marmalade, covered, on high 15-20
- seconds or until warmed. Drizzle over grapes. Yield: 1 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 286 calories, 15 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 32 mg cholesterol, 225 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.