- 1 package (3 ounces) orange gelatin
- 2/3 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 carton (16 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 package (3 ounces) ladyfingers, split
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in cold water. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes or until syrupy.
- Fold in 3 cups whipped topping; set aside. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth; gradually beat in milk. Fold in remaining whipped topping.
- Grease the bottom of a 9-in. springform pan; sprinkle with cracker crumbs. Arrange ladyfingers around edge of pan. Set aside 1-1/2 cups of the orange mixture. Alternately spoon the cream cheese mixture and remaining orange mixture into pan. Spread reserved orange mixture over top. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until set.
- Remove sides of pan. Garnish with mandarin oranges. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Orange Dream Torte
Sort By :
I have had so many requests for this recipe! Whenever I make it, it just disappears! It's a nice light and fluffy dessert to serve after a heavy meal.
I make this each year at Christmas substituting Raspberry jello and garnishing with fresh raspberries. Everyone loves it!!
We just made it without the lady fingers and spread it in a 13 x 9 pan. We also spread some extra graham cracker crumbs in the middle and saved the oranges for the top.
The kids loved it and it was very easy.
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cakes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Diabetic Desserts >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Easy Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Jello Cake >
- Low Fat Dessert Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Desserts >