Orange Dream Pie
Slices of this rich and creamy treat from our Test Kitchen are sure to disappear fast when friends and family try it. Assembled in a convenient graham cracker crust, the fluffy filling has a pleasant orange taste.
6-8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 envelope unsweetened orange Kool-Aid mix
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1-1/2 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1 ounce white baking chocolate, melted
- In a small bowl, combine the water and Kool-Aid mix until dissolved.
- Stir in orange juice. In a bowl, beat the cream cheese,
- confectioners' sugar, vanilla and orange mixture until fluffy. Fold
- in whipped cream. Spread into crust. Chill for at least 1 hour or
- until set.
- Drizzle white chocolate onto dessert plates; top with a piece of pie.
- Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 6-8 servings.