Orange Dream Pie Recipe
Slices of this rich and creamy treat from our Test Kitchen are sure to disappear fast when friends and family try it. Assembled in a convenient graham cracker crust, the fluffy filling has a pleasant orange taste.
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 10 min. + chilling YIELD:6-8 servings
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 envelope unsweetened orange Kool-Aid mix
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1 ounce white baking chocolate, melted
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the water and Kool-Aid mix until dissolved. Stir in orange juice. In a bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, vanilla and orange mixture until fluffy. Fold in whipped cream. Spread into crust. Chill for at least 1 hour or until set.
- 2. Drizzle white chocolate onto dessert plates; top with a piece of pie. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 6-8 servings.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC