Slices of this rich and creamy treat from our Test Kitchen are sure to disappear fast when friends and family try it. Assembled in a convenient graham cracker crust, the fluffy filling has a pleasant orange taste.
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 envelope unsweetened orange Kool-Aid mix
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1 ounce white baking chocolate, melted
- In a small bowl, combine the water and Kool-Aid mix until dissolved. Stir in orange juice. In a bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, vanilla and orange mixture until fluffy. Fold in whipped cream. Spread into crust. Chill for at least 1 hour or until set.
- Drizzle white chocolate onto dessert plates; top with a piece of pie. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Orange Dream Pie in Simple & Delicious March/April 2006, p7
Reviews for Orange Dream Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review