- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 envelope unsweetened orange Kool-Aid mix
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1 ounce white baking chocolate, melted
- In a small bowl, combine the water and Kool-Aid mix until dissolved. Stir in orange juice. In a bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, vanilla and orange mixture until fluffy. Fold in whipped cream. Spread into crust. Chill for at least 1 hour or until set.
- Drizzle white chocolate onto dessert plates; top with a piece of pie. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Orange Dream Pie
Sort By :
"I thought this pie was amazing! I love everything citrus, so I also tried it in a lemon version... Using lemonade koolaid and lemon juice (you could probably use 2 tbsp water, instead of 1tbsp water, 1tbsp juice for a less intense flavor) and it got rave reviews as well. It's become my go-to recipe for a quick dessert!"
"I just made this for a try out before a Christmas dinner with my fiance's family. I love this pie. For the orange soft drink envelope I used the orange Kool-aid individual packages and I added 1 more tablespoon both of water and orange juice. Great recipe. Yum!"
"This pie is also good with a can of drained mandarin oranges add to it."