Orange Dream Parfaits Recipe
This special treat combines the classic flavors of orange and vanilla and the refreshing qualities of ice cream. Not only does it taste delicious, but it can also be made days in advance so it's ready whenever you and yours need a sweet and icy treat. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1-1/2 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped, divided
- 3 cups orange sherbet, softened
- 6 clear plastic cups (8 ounces each)
- 1. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth; fold in marshmallows and half of the whipped cream. Set aside. In another bowl, fold remaining whipped cream into sherbet.
- 2. Spoon 1/4 cupfuls of sherbet mixture into each plastic cup; top with 3 tablespoonfuls cream cheese mixture. Repeat layers. Cover and freeze for 3 hours or until firm. Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
1 parfait (prepared with reduced-fat cream cheese) equals 289 calories, 17 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 54 mg cholesterol, 128 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Orange Dream Parfaits
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC