- Fill prepared cups two-thirds full. Bake 11-13 minutes or until a
- toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pans 5 minutes
- before removing to wire racks to cool completely.
- For buttercream, in a large bowl, beat butter and salt until creamy.
- Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar, milk and vanilla until
- Using a paring knife, cut a 1-in.-wide cone-shaped piece from top of
- each cupcake; discard removed portion. Fill cavity with marmalade.
- Pipe or spread buttercream over tops. Yield: 4 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 mini cupcake equals 96 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 19 mg cholesterol, 72 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.