Orange Dream Drink Recipe
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 tablespoon whipped topping mix (Dream Whip)
- 1 tablespoon powdered nondairy creamer
- 6 to 8 ice cubes
- 1. In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process until slushy. Serve in chilled glasses. Serve immediately. Yield: 5 servings.
1 cup: 120 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 35mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (22g sugars, trace fiber), 1g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1 starch, 1 fruit
Reviews for Orange Dream Drink
"This is a great drink. Refreshing."
"This is excellent. I omit the 1/2 cup water and add 4 extra ice cubes. This makes it slushier"