Orange Dream Drink Recipe
Few beverages are as simple and refreshing as this one shared by Sybil Brown of Highland, California. Bring her swift slushy specialty to your breakfast table and watch how quickly glasses are raised for seconds.
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 10 min. YIELD:5 servings
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 tablespoon whipped topping mix (Dream Whip)
- 1 tablespoon powdered nondairy creamer
- 6 to 8 ice cubes
- 1. In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process until slushy. Serve in chilled glasses. Serve immediately. Yield: 5 servings.
1 cup equals 120 calories, 1 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 35 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fruit.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC