- 375° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from
- pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- For frosting, in a small bowl, combine the coconut, sugar, juices and
- 3 teaspoons peel. Let stand for 10-15 minutes or until sugar is
- dissolved. Fold in whipped cream. Spread between cake layers and
- over the top. Sprinkle with remaining orange peel. Chill for at
- least 1 hour. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 369 calories, 18 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 76 mg cholesterol, 402 mg sodium, 51 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.