- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a large bowl, whisk orange juice and dry pudding mix. Whisk in sour cream. Fold in whipped topping. Transfer to a serving bowl; serve with fruit. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 4-1/2 cups.
Reviews for Orange Dip for Fruit
Sort By :
I was surprised at how simple but delicious this dip was. Had it in my recipe file for years and never made it. So glad I decided to finally make it. The orange flavor was nice and not over powering and I think would go well with any fruit. I served it with grapes, strawberries, pineapple, and cantaloupe. All good. It does make quite a bit but I bet if you had some left over you could fold in some strawberries, bananas and pineapple and freeze in individually for fruit cups. Very light and the whole family enjoyed it. Will be making again.
I HAVE ALSO MIXED THIS DIP INTO A BIG BOWL OF FRUIT AND IT MAKES A FRUIT SALAD W/THE DRESSING.
Very good. Very easy. This is wonderful with fresh fruit or cubes of angel food cake or pound cake.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Diabetic Appetizers >
- Dip Recipes >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Kids Snacks >
- Low Fat Appetizers >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Appetizers >