Orange Dip for Fruit Recipe
“This light and creamy dip is delightful with fruit, and it can also be used as a fluffy, low-cal frosting,” suggests field editor Kim Marie Van Rheenen from Mendota, Illinois.
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a large bowl, whisk orange juice and dry pudding mix. Whisk in sour cream. Fold in whipped topping. Transfer to a serving bowl; serve with fruit. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 4-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Orange Dip for Fruit in Taste of Home October/November 2006, p56
Reviews for Orange Dip for Fruit(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 18, 2010
I HAVE ALSO MIXED THIS DIP INTO A BIG BOWL OF FRUIT AND IT MAKES A FRUIT SALAD W/THE DRESSING.
Reviewed Mar. 1, 2010
Very good. Very easy. This is wonderful with fresh fruit or cubes of angel food cake or pound cake.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Diabetic Appetizers >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dip Recipes >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Kids Snacks >
- Low Fat Appetizers >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Appetizers >
- Low Sodium Recipes >