Orange Date Spread Recipe
If you're too busy for a sit-down breakfast on a hectic morning, grab a bagel with this delightful citrus spread on top. It's scrumptious and satisfying when you're on the go.
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup finely chopped dates
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/8 teaspoon ground allspice
- Assorted breads
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredient. Serve with bread slices. Yield: 3/4 cup.
2 tablespoon: 90 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 21mg cholesterol, 57mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Orange Date Spread
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC