- 350° for 50-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the
- center comes out clean.
- For glaze, combine orange juice and confectioners' sugar in a small
- saucepan. Bring to a boil. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla. Cool
- for 30 minutes.
- Cool cake on a wire rack for 10 minutes before inverting onto a
- serving plate. Poke holes in cake top. Drizzle glaze over top and
- sides of cake; cool completely before serving. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 469 calories, 22 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 76 mg cholesterol, 326 mg sodium, 63 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 8 g protein.