- two baking sheets; sprinkle with whole wheat flour. Shape each
- portion into a 10-in. circle. Cover and let rise until doubled,
- about 25 minutes. With fingertips, make several dimples over top of
- each dough. Brush with remaining oil.
- Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to
- wire racks to cool. Yield: 2 loaves (8 wedges each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 wedge equals 142 calories, 4 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 149 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.