Orange-Cucumber Lettuce Salad
I've always loved my grandma's recipe for spinach-mandarin salad, so when I found this recipe, I knew it was one I had to try. It's easy to make and great for special occasions. I treasure this recipe and have passed it on to many.
—Valerie Belley, St. Louis, Missouri
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 5 cups torn Bibb lettuce
- 1 navel orange, peeled and sectioned
- 1/2 medium cucumber, sliced
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon cider vinegar
- On two salad plates, arrange the lettuce, orange sections and
- cucumber. In a small bowl, whisk the orange juice, honey, oil and
- vinegar. Drizzle over salads. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2.000-1/2 cups) equals 259 calories, 14 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 8 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 3 g protein.