Orange Crunch Yogurt Recipe
It took mere minutes for the home economists in our Test Kitchen to toss together these parfaits. The crunchy granola and cashews contrast nicely with the mandarin oranges and yogurt.
- 1/3 cup granola cereal without raisins
- 1/3 cup flaked coconut
- 1/3 cup chopped cashews
- 3 cups (24 ounces) orange yogurt
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1. In a bowl, combine the granola, coconut and cashews. In each of four parfait glasses or bowls, layer half of a container of yogurt, 2 tablespoons granola mixture, 5 or 6 orange segments, remaining yogurt and remaining granola mixture.
- 2. Garnish with remaining oranges. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 231 calories, 10 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 124 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Reviews for Orange Crunch Yogurt
Reviewed Jun. 16, 2013
"This was delicious, have it often."
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC