- 1/3 cup granola cereal without raisins
- 1/3 cup flaked coconut
- 1/3 cup chopped cashews
- 3 cups (24 ounces) orange yogurt
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- In a bowl, combine the granola, coconut and cashews. In each of four parfait glasses or bowls, layer half of a container of yogurt, 2 tablespoons granola mixture, 5 or 6 orange segments, remaining yogurt and remaining granola mixture.
- Garnish with remaining oranges. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Orange Crunch Yogurt in Quick Cooking January/February 2004, p12
Reviews for Orange Crunch Yogurt
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jun. 16, 2013
"This was delicious, have it often."