- half. Roll each portion into a 12-in. circle. Brush with remaining
- butter. Combine orange peel and remaining sugar; sprinkle over
- Cut each circle into 12 wedges. Roll up wedges from the wide end.
- Place pointed side down 2 in. apart on greased baking sheets. Curve
- ends down to form a crescent shape. Cover and let rise in a warm
- place for 45 minutes or until doubled.
- Bake at 350° for 20-30 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from
- pans to wire racks. Combine glaze ingredients in a small saucepan.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 3 minutes. Pour over warm rolls.
- Cool. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 188 calories, 8 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 40 mg cholesterol, 167 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.