Orange Creme Sodas
Lillian Weir, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, says this treat is a hit with kids and adults alike. Serve it on National Creamsicle Day—August 14—or whenever the temperature calls for frosty flavor.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 8 scoops vanilla ice cream (1/4 cup each)
- 4 cups orange soda, chilled
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Orange Extract
- Place two scoops ice cream in each of four chilled 16-oz. glasses. In
- a large pitcher, combine the soda and extract. Pour over ice cream.
- Yield: 4 servings.