- 2 cups (16 ounces) plain yogurt
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 10 Popsicle molds or paper cups (3 ounces each) and Popsicle sticks
- In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, orange juice concentrate and vanilla. Fill each mold or cup with 1/4 cup yogurt mixture; top with holders or insert sticks into cups. Freeze. Yield: 10 pops.
Reviews for Orange Creamsicles
Sort By :
"I use Vanilla light yogurt and orange juice, and it makes a very nice Weight Watcher treat."
"When I think of creamsicles I think of a creamy flavor. With using yogurt I thought this tasted too tart."
"I used two six ounce vanilla yogurt and one six ounce orange yogurt. Not too tart and sweet enough."
"A very tasty treat, but would add just a bit of sugar. Kind of tart for little kids."
"was so hard had to wait for it to thaw a bit before could eat it. Put in 6 muffin tins, as didn't have any wooden sticks. was very orangeie."