Orange Creamsicles Recipe
Yogurt adds creaminess, calcium and a hint of tang to these sweet three-ingredient treats. —Laurie Payton, Cottonwood, California
- 2 cups (16 ounces) plain yogurt
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 10 Popsicle molds or paper cups (3 ounces each) and Popsicle sticks
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, orange juice concentrate and vanilla. Fill each mold or cup with 1/4 cup yogurt mixture; top with holders or insert sticks into cups. Freeze. Yield: 10 pops.
1 pop equals 59 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 23 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1/2 starch.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC